£55,000 – £61,000 per annum
Permanent role working nights 6pm – 6am including weekends
Commutable from Leeds, York, Wetherby, Selby, Garforth or Castleford
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced Shift Manager to work for a food manufacturing client based near York, North Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing you will lead the shift team in the safe and efficient manufacture of products, that meet all customer and food safety standards as put in place by the business.
You will have around 30 reports.
- Provide safety and food safety leadership to the team
- Ensure all products meet customer technical and quality requirements
- Effective planning and organisation
- Gap analysis and training provision for staff
- Ensure suitable resources are recruited, trained, and allocated to all tasks
- Update plans, ensure the business is running to the plan and take actions to correct anomalies
- Make recommendations and improvement to process, equipment, training, and documentation
- People Management skills
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Good communicator
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Effective organisational skills
- IOSH or equivalent
- Planning skills
- Allergen awareness
- Excel knowledge
- Free parking onsite
- Great friendly company culture
- Well established company
Keywords: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager
If you would like to apply for the role of Shift Manager, then please email your CV to [email protected] or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 21.5..2023 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future