About the Role
What You’ll be Doing:
- Manage the data collection process from business operations worldwide to ensure accurate reporting against Group sustainability targets and KPIs.
- Analyse sustainability data to identify trends, areas of improvement, opportunities for innovation and insights to inform strategic decision-making.
- Manage the verification process with an independent assurance provider to ensure that sustainability data is accurate and transparent.
- Develop performance dashboards and presentations to engage internal and external stakeholders, including for the Board, senior management, regional teams, brand partners and investors.
- Build strong working relationships with business functions, regions and markets to ensure timely delivery of sustainability data and information.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external consultants to strengthen data management systems and processes, including data collection, control analysis, and reporting.
- Support the development of new targets, KPIs, and baselining to ensure SSP remains at the forefront of best practices.
- Manage and maintain relationships with consultants and external suppliers, ensuring excellent and appropriate service delivery.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging sustainability trends to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Support the development of sustainability-related training, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Act as a sustainability champion, supporting the implementation of sustainability initiatives and engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in sustainability, environmental science, or a related field.
- Experience in data management, including data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge of the GHG protocol, carbon accounting, and science-based targets.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks and standards, such as GRI, SASB, and TCFD.
- Advanced-level Excel skills, including proficiency in data analysis, modeling, and visualization.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on delivering work to a high standard
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity, and orientation or age.