Electronic Arts are looking for high-performing students to join our world-class co-op experience. Fall 2023 will be better than ever as we offer remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Who We Are
We are looking to build better Machine Learning toolkits to empower deployment strategy on EA games in a self-serve, scalable, and direct-to-players fashion. Our Machine Learning Engineers are excited to work on these challenging problems and redefine solutions to directly improve various aspects of EA business.
If you are a student with experience in machine learning workflows, passionate about solving challenging problems using data, and working in a creative, and collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you.
Development Track Opportunities
Streamline Data Science & ML Workflow
- Design, validate and test machine learning models
- Write production-level code to convert machine-learning models into a working automation pipeline
- Contribution to machine learning toolkits to refine the end-to-end process
Business Measurement with ML Deployment
- Conduct experimentation on post-machine learning models deployment
- Provide key metrics to measure growth with machine learning models
- Promote data culture using practical knowledge
- You are in the process of obtaining an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You have knowledge of machine learning libraries like scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, XGBoost
- You are proficient in Python
- You possess practical knowledge of how to build efficient end-to-end machine learning workflows
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.