Are you expecting to graduate in 2023? Are you an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist or Exercise Physiologist looking for the right role to start your Allied Health career?
This is your chance to be part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team that has an inspiring and rewarding work culture.
- Access to professional development – we have costed that up to $20K worth of training for new grads
- Dedicated support of a large Clinical Governance team with weekly meetings with Clinical Educators.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance is the industry leader in disability services in NSW and ACT, offering a wide range of services across 160 sites providing support to clients living with neurological and physical disabilities. In this role, you will deliver therapy based on world leading research whilst working for an organisation whose employees continually rate it as one of the best in Australia.
About the role
If you are a new graduate or entry level Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist looking for the right career move, this role with give you extensive professional development, clinical support and mentorship. You will have the opportunity to work on a caseload that will provide you with a solid foundation to launch your career.
Your clinical experience and opinion will be valued. The wider Therapy Services team has created a coherent and approachable culture encouraging ideas, feedback and support. Each site has a multidisciplinary team where you will work together and brainstorm. You will have $20,000 professional development each year at CPA and strong links with research institute & advocate for evidence based practices.
We have a number of sites across NSW and ACT that we will be recruiting Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists:
- Port Macquarie
- Croudace Bay
- East Maitland
- Allambie Heights
- Exceptional professional development opportunities, equating up to $20,000 a year
- A relocation allowance of $5000 to support you if you are moving for the role
- Work closely with the Governance team and have extensive Clinical Supervision (each CPA Therapist has an allocated Clinical Supervisor)
- Outstanding career growth opportunities and our world class training through our inhouse Training Alliance, our inhouse registered training organisation –
- Multiple career pathways including Research, Clinical Governance, Specialisation and Management opportunities
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave and 2 weeks paid partner leave
- Additional leave days, including bonus leave (to attend an important family event/function or to spend time with a member of your family), compassionate leave and CPA Day – an additional public holiday (occurs in the periods between Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
- Up to $2,650/year tax-savings through meal, entertainment and venue hire benefit
- Wellbeing allowance of $100 per year (have massage on us or buy new sneakers)
- Discounted gym/fitness centre membership for your whole family
You will bring:
- Relevant qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology
- Plan to get AHPRA, SPA or ESSA registration after graduation
Please select ‘Apply’ to complete your application or email Jelena Vucinic on email [email protected] for more information.
Have a look at CPA’s Allied Health page –
A bit more about CPA
CPA incorporates various divisions within the Allied Health space, including Clinical Therapists (Senior to New Grad levels), multidisciplinary Clinical Educators and Research Therapists.
The broader therapy services team consists of approximately 160 therapists across 18 sites in NSW and the ACT. In this team, you have a huge team of resources and experience to draw upon. With a robust clinical governance team to support your clinical growth and needs.
The Clinical Governance team comprises of clinical consultants for each discipline and a team of clinical educators to support therapists with their growth and supervision.
CPA is a research institute partnering with the University of Sydney. To date, CPA has dedicated $50 million for research into cerebral palsy and are the world leaders in this space. With professors such as Iona Novak and Nadia Badawi leading the CPA research teams, you will be working with global influencers and have opportunities to participate in special research projects.
This is your opportunity to become a specialist therapist in neuromuscular disabilities – grow your niche set of skills!
Live the values of CPA – we are committed to being Passionate, Respectful, Ethical, Curious and Courageous. Join our Therapy team at CPA and show your years of commitment to Allied Health.
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply’ to complete your application.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as having a disability, identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, are culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) or sexuality and gender diverse (LGBTIQA+)
CPA is a smoke free workplace including in, on and around CPA sites and vehicles.