Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop re-usable, bug-free solutions that fulfill client business requirements
- Participate in applications development, testing, and maintenance relating to enterprise software platforms with adherence to requirements and quality of deliverables
- Work collaboratively to deliver on time and within the project budget
- Keep other team members updated on the status and proactively communicate all issues, questions or clarifications
- Stay informed of industry trends and developments. Utilize this knowledge for our ongoing efforts to improve our existing systems and develop new enterprise platforms to give our clients a competitive advantage over their competitors in the market.
- HTML5, CSS and jQuery
- Custom visualizations using libraries like High charts, Raphael.js or D3
- Experience with source control such as Git
- Relevant experience in application development with an understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to apply them at all levels of the organization and outside the company while interacting with clients and vendors
- Willingness to self-learn and debug independently
- Demonstrates teamwork: collaborates effectively in a multi-disciplinary team setting. Works toward team goals and participates in team decisions
- Collaborative attitude and openness to critiquing and coaching
- Demonstrates personal productivity: Achieves high levels of productivity by managing time, priorities, and personal effort; takes responsibility to ensure tasks are completed on time; strives to obtain an objective; shows a strong drive to follow through with and complete what one started.
Typical education and work experience:
Undergraduate degree in IT, Computer Science, Systems Management, or Engineering fields or 5+ years relevant work experience
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (health, dental and vision care)
- Opportunity for growth and additional training for the right candidates
- Vacation time
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements at [email protected] We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.