At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for an Application Sales Manager to drive sales in the soft drinks / beverage category providing sustainable and proﬁtable growth. The role sits within the Business Stream – PSE Liquid Food Solutions (BS LFS) in its business stream Beverage – soft drinks (Former Miteco). Experience of working in the beverage category and more specifically in soft drinks would be advantageous.
You will be based in UK, and you should expect to travel approximately 40% yearly.
What you will do
- Drive mutual sustainable growth for New Sales by driving a cross-functional, cross-border team to build strong customer relationships while identifying and capturing short-, medium- and long-term business opportunities.
- Convince others within the organization to accept complete proposals and programs where all parties are willing participants, e.g., Key Account Manager (KAM) for Strategic Accounts (SA), Packaging KAM, Projects responsible, Service responsible, Finance responsible.
- Collaborate with BS LFS global sales team, Commercial Manager and coordinate cross functional activities.
- Drive improved understanding of the North Europe market operations
- Overall business (marketplace, channel, competitive environment, strategy, productivity and proﬁtability)
- Support and drive the execution of North Europe market plans together with our Market operations in North Europe.
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop competences of North Europe market operations sales teams to secure that they match customer needs.
- Drive up-to-date beverage knowledge of Tetra Pak’s New Sales within the North Europe market operation area and ensures that the relevant Tetra Pak portfolio is deployed in full, meets competitiveness requirements and delivers a strong value proposition.
- Convince external parties who are sceptical or unwilling to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches, e.g., IAs, local Accounts, KAs
We believe you have
- At least 5 years of Leadership Role experience and at least 7 years of experience working in food processing.
- Extensive knowledge of food processing / beverage / soft drinks business – specifically sales and customer management.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent, preferably in Automation, Mechanical or Food Science disciplines.
- Strong drive for result, an analytic mindset and can find appropriate solutions.
- Positive and inspiring approach, motivating and coaching is something you enjoy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships, as the work includes close contacts with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Highly developed decision-making skills.
- Great organization and time management
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.