We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking assistant construction manager to join our established and growing team in London.
Project: An ambitious refurbishment project that puts sustainability at its heart, providing world-leading office spaces for current and future City workers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting actively and challenging health and safety on aspects of the project.
- Applying the Mace standards to the operation of construction sites.
- Coordinating works on site ensuring safety, quality and production is at the forefront of all operations.
- Ensuring the site is presented professionally and organised to a high standard.
- Maintaining the programme and managing the relationship with onsite stakeholders.
- Managing of client inspections and sign offs of work elements.
- Supporting the construction lead to achieve all business unit and Mace KPI’s.
- Participating in regular safety, production and quality meetings.
- Maintaining high quality records.
- Producing/assisting with project reports for issue on a weekly and monthly basis and to report on project progress and performance.
- Supporting all on site quality control, coordination of benchmarks and liaison with the construction team.
- Providing input information to the electronic document management system and to other project control systems.
- Supporting the commercial manager/quantity surveyor with project information.
You have a relevant degree qualification. You hold a CSCS card relevant to the job role and are SMSTS qualified. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated construction teams.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.