Biztalk Developer Job Details
- The Biztalk developer will support the Advance Wave 2 Program with key deliverables and activities
- Overall Interface Development responsibilities associated with this specific work-package.
- Analysis technical information and documentation from vendors
- Work closely with the Integration Project lead to drive the day-to-day activities, as well as, ensure effective communication and escalation of risks and issues within the established project governance
- Create technical documentation and artifacts based on the project need and internal policies
- Develop, test, and debug the interface per specification
- Include but not limited to the report should also be the risks, considerations, constraints including any analysis
- Support the general activities to progress the broader integration domain upon the request of the Integration Project Lead, as well as, the overall work stream PM and program leadership
- Work and collaborate with other stakeholder on status, risks and timelines
- Attend project meetings
- Participate in internal project meetings
- Identify risks and issues and facilitate resolution
- effective transition of knowledge through-out the course of the contract internal resources
Biztalk Developer Mandatory Skills
Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects
- Hands on development experience with .NET, C#, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Microsoft Biztalk, DevOp
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of 5+ years in Devops capacity or related work experience
- Proven success working with project stakeholders, including business stakeholder, project managers, and business analysts from teams
- Able to create technical project documentation
- Knowledge of HL7, FHIR, APIs, etc.
- Comfortable working in a large team environment.
Biztalk Developer Nice-To-Have Skills
- Technical Health care experience
- Experience working at Fraser Health
Biztalk Developer Assignment Length
Twelve (12) month contract with the potential for one (1) six-month extension.
Biztalk Developer Start Date
June 1st, 2023
Biztalk Developer Assignment Location
Office located in Surrey, British Columbia. While consultants may primarily work from home, there may be ad-hoc meetings that require a site presence.