Full Job Description
KEY WORKING PARAMETERS
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPI’s and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business.
- Support senior brand manager on cross-functional initiatives, work assignments and tasks that align to brand priorities.
- Manage program budgets (DME) and timelines to drive flawless execution of the plan, hitting all system milestones on time and within budget.
- Prepare reports / presentations as needed (e.g. monthly performance reports)
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Related Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred; Internships or work experience within Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) is also a plus.
Ability to work with cross-functional teams on assignments that deliver on short-term (1 year) brand objectives and business plan metrics. Ability to be the key brand analyst for the team, turning data into actionable insights to drive brand love and brand value.
- Communicate with internal parties
- Responsible for sharing information
KEY KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Mastery of (REQUIRED)
1 Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
2 General data analytics
3 Project management skills including, but not limited to, budget and timeline management
4 Problem-solving skills
5 Passion for the brand and for the work of brand marketing
Broad expertise in (GOOD TO HAVE)
1 Marketing concepts
2 Business analytics
3 Basic financial acumen
4 Presentation skills
5 Motivate and influence others
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.