Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Data Manager at the Journeyman level to support our Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) program. The Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) is an intelligence enterprise system, comprised of 27 active duty, Air National Guard (ANG), and mission partner sites, interconnected by a robust communications infrastructure spanning the globe. The network centric, global enterprise provides 24/7/365 world-wide, Near-Real-Time (NRT) simultaneous Multi-Intelligence (Multi-Int) capabilities and products to Combatant Commanders (CCMDs).
The Data Manager shall be able to plan, develop, implement, and administer information systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data.
- Create, extract, and expand identification information from documents to facilitate proper filing by technical, programmatic, and process criteria; document change requests, data release requests, data storage systems, and document control practices; analyze and recommend changes in policy and application of existing data management processes
- Documenting and delivering file plans
- Maintaining a variety of electronic files and websites utilizing web-based applications
- Analyzing and recommending data requirements and specifications
- Designing, normalizing, developing, installing, and implementing databases
- Maintaining, monitoring, performance tuning, backup, and recovery of databases
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining database management systems software
- Analyzing and planning for anticipated changes in data capacity requirements
- Developing and administering data standards, policies, and procedures
- Developing and implementing data mining and data warehousing programs
- Evaluating and providing recommendations on new database technologies and architectures
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of data management services
- Performing MS SharePoint administration duties.
- Responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities. Duties may include:
- Configuring SharePoint services and settings
- Documenting SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Managing site quotas and file size limits
- Reviewing and monitoring usage reports
- Managing content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administering and maintaining sites
- Managing site layout structure and content
- Providing SharePoint support to end users
- Minimum of an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- One of the following Education/Experience criteria must be met:
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD
- 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Willingness to travel if required.
Recommended Experience and Skills:
- Two (2) years’ experience in creating, extracting, and expanding identification information from documents to facilitate proper filing by technical, programmatic, and process criteria, document change requests, data release requests, data storage systems, document control practices (experience)
- Experience with Product Data Management software/tools
- Commercial Configuration/Data Management certification from a nationally recognized organization (e.g., NDIA, CMII, CMPIC)