Join us and make this role your own! Our Aussie team is looking forward to welcoming a Database Administrator to help building and deploying applications and solutions to support customers’ business goals. Your role will be hands on with databases and you will need to have experience with full Extract, Transform and Load. No BI involved.
Be part of an international company, with offices in Australia, Europe, US, Mexico and India.
Within this role your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- You will be the go-to for knowledge in Databases
- Hands on with Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB/SQL Server
- Full ETL migration activities
- Data cleansing – hands on with tools including azure pipeline/SSIS
- Generic database activities to support regular project work, collaborating closely with our team of Low-code, RPA and Testing experts
- Query optimization
Experience and skills you’ll need to do what you love at Roboyo:
- Experienced with the above responsibilities
- Overall understanding of ITIL processes
- Not afraid to challenge the status Quo
- Excited to be part of a team who are focused, agile and innovate… and great fun to work with!
- To discuss during the interview process