IT Manager, Chino
- General Information
- Job Title:
- Chino, CA, 91710
- United States
- Base Pay:
$80000.00 – $115000.00 / Year
- Employee Type:
- Minimum Experience:
- Required Degree:
4 Year Degree
- Manage Others:
- Job Title:
- DescriptionWe are the leading distributor of industrial plastic piping, serving all industries with corrosive and high-purity applications for 60 years. With over 50 locations, we are a trusted leader in offering versatile products to meet the needs of a multitude of industrial and high purity applications. Harrington’s focus on industry requirements, specifications, and high-quality craftsmanship are what makes us outstanding in this industry. These things, in addition to our dedicated, technically-oriented sales force, and serviceability in virtually every major market in the United States have all contributed to our success.
The IT Manager is responsible for overseeing the company’s information technology infrastructure, systems, and policies. The role involves leading a team of IT professionals to ensure that the company’s technology needs are met and aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the company’s technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures that are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT department, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Manage the performance of offshore support providers and ensure that they meet the company’s service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provide technical guidance and support to other departments within the company.
- Manage projects related to the implementation of new systems and technologies.
- Ensure that the company’s data and systems are secure and protected from cybersecurity threats.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and recommend how they can be leveraged to improve business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proven experience as an IT manager or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure, and networking. Specifically looking for Azure and Office 365 experience. A+ or other certification is a plus.
- Experience managing teams of IT professionals and managing relationships with offshore support providers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills. Experience in SmartSheet is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and align technology with business objectives.
- Experience with cybersecurity and data protection.
- Medical plans include PPO and HDHP/HSA with annual company contribution
- Comprehensive dental with orthodontic benefits
- Vision with Lasik discounts
- Free 24/7/365 telehealth & concierge benefits with prescription services in (all states) when enrolled on the medical plan
- Voluntary pet care benefits to care for furry family members
- Voluntary identity protection against emerging threats
- Company paid life insurance with voluntary personal and dependent election options
- Supplemental insurance options include critical illness, accident and, hospital indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short and Long-Term Disability
Retirement and Savings:
- 401(k) and Roth retirement benefits with 100% vested company match up to 4%
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- 3 weeks PTO with growing accruals up to 5 weeks/year
- 7 holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday following Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Jury/Witness Duty
- Company wide wellness challenges with opportunities to participate and earn rewards
- Free weight loss & lifestyle programs
- Wellness incentive programs with gift card benefits up to $200/year
- Savings on home and auto insurance