The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
As a SQL Specialist you will be involved with large scale customer infrastructure transition and transformation projects relating to specific customer infrastructure systems and associated software, ensuring that the service provided to Atos customers meets the requirements set out in the project definition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Microsoft SQL Server implementation and deployment
- Oracle DB support
- DB2 BD support
- Thoroughly investigate and resolve problems to a highly technical standard
- Plan and undertake changes to software/hardware as agreed with the customer
- Assess user requirements and formulate technical specifications that are cost effective and accurately meet the identified needs of the customer
- Install and test SQL Server software and associated products in conjunction with application providers to ensure that each element of a project performs to specification
- Contribute to the implementation of new and modified systems in conjunction with clients to achieve identified benefits
- Implement and maintain a standard methodology for the planning and installation of infrastructure
- Prepare and produce systems documentation in accordance with current Atos processes and standards
- Ensure that all development and maintenance work is undertaken in accordance with ITIL change management process Effectively monitor specific infrastructure services and identify improvements and preventative maintenance interventions
Role will be based on-site in Stevenage and be eligible for DV Clearance
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.