At Boehringer Ingelheim, we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Boehringer Ingelheim has been recognized as a Top Employer in the UK. Being certified as a Top Employer confirms our dedication to a better world of work, delivered through excellent HR policies and people practices. To learn more visit: https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.co.uk/careers/uk-careers/why-great-place-work
- Responsible for leading and delivery of Strategic projects and initiatives for HP business planning, providing Chief of Staff support to CMD/HP Head and HPLT
o Responsible for overall ownership of strategic projects, and leading projects from concept through delivery. Lead/facilitate project governance. Expected to manage multiple projects concurrently.
o Responsible for formulating & laying out strategic initiatives by working with cross-functional teams. Prepares analyses and delivers insights, develops presentations, and facilitates strategic meetings.
o Supports HP business planning agenda. Suggests strategic initiatives to implement priorities by taking feedback/soundbites from senior managers, utilizing the experience of the external environment and consulting best practices, able to understand/challenge the feedback and present it as a viable initiative.
- Cross-functional communication and coordination
- Project assessment and determining KPIs for action-based plans, with risk analysis and a solution-focused approach
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent
- Experience as business analyst/associate in top-tier management consulting experience with good exposure and focus on serving life science clients
- Demonstrated Project management and cross-functional skills
- Demonstrated experience in strategy implementation
- Understanding of issues affecting multinational businesses in the UK & Ireland
- Strong ability to partner, develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships both internally and externally
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation-driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We offer an agile work environment where we have been able to learn and adapt throughout the Covid Pandemic. We also offer a competitive salary, a generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health, and work-life balance. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.