Requisition ID: 155813
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The FP and A Analyst role assists in the preparation, budgeting, and forecasting of functions throughout the business. In addition, this role is responsible for performing analysis of budget and actual variances to identify the root cause of variances and identifying actions for the business to take to improve financial performance. Also, as a steward of the company’s financial resources, this role assists in performing ad hoc analyses of business projects and investments to determine its financial returns and impacts across the business. This role must also be able to prepare financial information to be used in the presentation of financial results to business leaders in a manner that is understood and builds financial acumen.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares the budgeting and forecasting of financial results for functional areas throughout the business, including headcount and OPEX planning across multiple categories of expenses
- Evaluates the financial performance of the business compared to budgeted results and delivers insights to executive leaders on the drivers of business performance
- Assists in performing ad hoc analysis of projects, investments and determines the financial impact of an investment or decision made to evaluate whether the project, investment was successful, or adjustments are required
- Prepares financial presentations to be presented to senior leadership, including the drivers and drains of results
- Presents financial information, including actual to budget variances, to management that have P and L responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Financial analysis, presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments with varying deadlines, continuous improvement mindset
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- Finance degree
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.