An opportunity has become available for a Full Stack Developer to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 12 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
- Deliver effective customer service by trouble-shooting technical and related problems, and providing advice and assistance to staff
- Coordinate and manage external developers, vendors and other suppliers as required.
- Procure, configure and maintain online hosting solutions as and when required.
- Work collaboratively and communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this position you will require:
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification or significant work experience in web development
- Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against and remain vaccinated against – COVID 19
- Declaration of serious discipline history must be disclosed
- Flexible work options
- Career Development
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Research Opportunities
- Up to 12.75% super
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional Benefits options
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Permanent full time
- Base salary ranging from $94 759.00 – $103 102.00 per annum
Within Mental Health Specialist Services is the Gold Coast Mental Health Informatics service line, a team dedicated to revolutionizing mental healthcare through the power of advanced technology and informatics. Cutting-edge services combine the expertise of mental health professionals with state-of-the-art informatics solutions to deliver enhanced patient care, improved outcomes, and streamlined operations. Based in Southport.
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals – Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
- Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application by Monday, 12 June 2023
Job Ad reference: GC491381
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.