Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award-winning mobile apps, and cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design, and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group is Australia’s leading expert in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can’t. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
The Managed Solutions Support team in our Customer Operations group is looking for an Associate Cloud or DevOps Engineer.
We run enterprise-grade, Cloud-based managed solutions for our customers, which include large organizations in both the public and private sectors.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and positive University graduate or someone looking to change careers and move into a role managing Cloud-based solutions and developing DevOps capabilities.
- Supporting Cloud-based solutions within a high-performing customer-centric operations team
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally with our customers and other teams
- Contribute to documentation and automation improvements
- Proactive collaboration and ownership directly with customers during Incident, Change, Request, and problem management to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Own technical issues within customer cloud environments
- Participate in the on-call roster as required
We want to hear from you if you are keen to
- Interact with our customers and deliver quality outcomes
- Learn and grow your DevOps capabilities (IaC tools, scripting languages, pipelines, etc.)
- Learn and grow your public cloud capabilities (AWS, Azure, GCP)
An understanding of the following areas is highly desirable:
- ITIL and service management using ServiceNow
- Database Management Systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Having a positive can-do attitude
- Service provider environments
As we are first and foremost a people business, our ideal candidate would also have the following characteristics:
- Be a great communicator with the ability to relate to others, be flexible, trustworthy, and able to listen and ask questions
- Be able to work autonomously and as a member of the wider Arq Group community
- Have an outstanding commitment to customer service and the internal & external customer experience
- Have the ability to maintain a positive outlook and working attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Arq Group is a dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud, and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq, you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equity, teamwork, and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.
At Arq, we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring a diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury, or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.