WHO WE ARE:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure, and next-generation transportation systems that work together seamlessly. Bring your passion for innovation and we will challenge you to help us create a better tomorrow.
BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH A FOCUS ON TOMORROW!
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. From managing many of the world’s most iconic buildings to making products that help save lives, the breadth of our opportunities empowers you to chart your own path. We are a truly global company that embraces diversity, rewards hard work , and inspires people to reach for more. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we will set the foundation for you to grow and chart a career path that is as unique as you are.
About the opportunity:
Our team is growing, and we want to speak with recent Graduates who have a passion for sustainability and technology.
This opportunity is within our Project division, and you will work closely with the team in providing Engineering and installation solutions for the Systems team.
The role will involve you learning about the below:
- Design and implement control programming for new and existing installations, for Johnson Controls and 3rd party products.
- Develop design documentation including functional descriptions, schedules and schematics.
- Ensure software testing and results meet customer specification and is compliant with Quality Assurance requirements.
- Design and Implement Graphical user interfaces for new and existing installations, to Johnson Controls and/ or specific customer standards.
- Provide solutions to very complex systems problems either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems.
- Work closely with the project manager with a focus on the deliverable scope & the improvement of project financials.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of effective software development methods and processes
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers and colleagues.
If you are interested in the role, please click the apply now below. Feel free to reach out to me on 0417 445 920 for a confidential chat (Amy).
Only those candidates the Company ( recruitment Agency Company ) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company.