We are a family-owned Independent Insurance Agency, founded in 1917 in Battle Creek, MI. We are currently looking for a full-time insurance agent in our Battle Creek office. We offer professional development services to enhance your earning potential. This position offers a competitive initial salary, based on experience, including the benefits listed below:
Insurance Agent Benefits and Perks
- Compensated the first three years with a salary, and on a commission-based package, with unrestricted salary based on sales. Commissions are paid out on both new and renewal business.
- Receive health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, and professional development.
- Entered in monthly sales gift card drawings, company paid trips incentives, and a family business work environment.
- Completely renovated office building and workspace.
Insurance agent will service personal and commercial insurance business via direct (inbound) telephone and internet contact with current and new customers. Also provides counseling regarding insurance needs and product availability. The agent will assist our team by selling insurance to new customers, account retention, customer service, and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
Included, but not limited to:
1. Provide first level customer service for all customers.
2. Manage internal and external relationships.
3. Answer questions and provide explanations regarding coverage for policies, limits and deductibles.
4. Handle agent and policyholder related paperwork.
5. Maintain a consistent quality and quantity of work at prescribed standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active P&C License. Preferred to have active health license.
- Three years related work experience. Prefer exposure to insurance agency and call center environment.
- Command of verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate personal computer and learn online how to use Hawksoft customer database system.
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Learn more about our office by visiting www.allenharmon.com or https://www.facebook.com/allenharmoninsurance
Powered by JazzHR