Pyramid8 are currently working with a client who specialises in the entertainment industry. They are looking for IT Manager to join their outgoing team based in South Kirkby.
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing group networks, infrastructure, servers and workstations.
- Developing hardware, software and any other network solutions throughout.
- Being responsible for regular maintenance programs and resolving failures which also includes providing 24-hour emergency cover for IT network failures.
- Oversee the installation, configuration and management of applications on company approved devices.
- Develop, implement and monitor practices for data protection, internet use, e-mail, security and IT resource management.
To be considered for the IT Manager role you must have:
- Experience of using and administering O365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Azure Ad including policy & configuration changes.
- Be flexible to work and offer support to suit business needs.
- Experience in writing SQL reports.
- Relevant experience
In return you will receive a salary up to £35K dependant on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension and life assurance. They also have other great benefits such as employee assistance programme, employee lunches provided, free onsite parking, cycle to work scheme and have staff development and training opportunities. You will be contracted to 40 hours per week Monday-Friday between 8am-16:30pm but, this may vary, and some weekend work may be required.