Piper Companies is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a team within North Carolina. The Software Engineer will work closely with developers and product owners on a highly elite agile team. The Software Engineer must work in a hybrid environment working onsite a few days a week in the office local to the Raleigh Durham area.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer Include:
- Working with the full-stack development process
- Working together with QA, other developers, and product owners in an agile setting.
- Maintaining a strong system and eliminating defects
- Figure out complex problems through innovation and research
- Contributing to the department’s wiki knowledge base
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Manager of User Experience (UX) include:
· 3+ years of overall development experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Understanding of system design and service-oriented architecture
· Experienced with Agile methodology and SDLC
· Intermediate knowledge and experience with ASP.NET
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Skilled collaborator
· Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
· Basic knowledge and application of Jira, Confluence, etc
Compensation for the Manager of User Experience (UX) includes:
· Salary Range: $100k with potential 10% bonus
· Competitive comprehensive benefits package included