- Exciting opportunity to manage the planning, execution and delivery of financial services marketing campaigns for the Loyalty business
- Take an opportunity to grow and diversify your career
- Permanent role based at our Corporate Campus in Mascot
Working in Qantas Loyalty is exciting and fast moving. We love what we do and look forward to what we might create for the future. Being part of a business that’s constantly changing challenges us to think and move on our feet quickly. Our agile way of working enables us to be responsive to business requirements and helps us to deliver exceptional outcomes. By taking the time to recognise and reward our members, we build stronger relationships with the people who matter most.
The Marketing Manager – Financial Services will be responsible for managing the marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets for the Loyalty business with potential to span across both consumer and business products. It will provide input into marketing strategies and planning that support marketing objectives. This role is responsible for the execution and delivery of the activity associated with marketing campaigns. Working closely with the Marketing Leadership team, the Loyalty Commercial team and our partners to identify opportunities to drive growth through card acquisition and optimise member engagement.
You will manage the execution of integrated partner campaign activity including creative development, project planning, media planning and stakeholder management, developing and delivering campaigns that meet business objectives and drive return on investment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in critically reviewing marketing collateral to determine fit with brand and ensure they are commercially and legally sound.
- Sound understanding and background within financial services preferred.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of campaign reporting and analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with internal commercial and product stakeholders, and external clients/agencies/partners.
- Experience in using email build, website CMS management and delivery systems
- Experience in dealing with Legal and in understanding and communicating legal and commercial constraints to partners.
- Negotiation skills – balancing Loyalty objectives and the member proposition for successful outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively liaise with Qantas management, and senior executive levels of external partners.
You’ll join a team where creativity and passion are encouraged. Our people come together to allow us to dream big and deliver successfully. There are many different opportunities across our team, which means you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally at Qantas. Your development is a priority for us – so that you can maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect and can continue to develop over time. You’ll be supported from day 1 with on the job training and coaching as well as our formal training opportunities. While you may start in this role, we’ve got a great track record of supporting our people to take their career in so many different directions, the destinations are endless.
The Qantas employee benefits program offers amazing benefits that extend well beyond travel:
- We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
- We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
- We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices and professional memberships.
- We’ll support your wellbeing: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – apply today!
Applications Close: 9th June 2023
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. By coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.