The job at a glance
The Marketing Manager will be the focal point in the business for all customer acquisition activity. You will oversee the creation and execution of customer acquisition campaigns specifically targeting all customer cohorts you will lead on the development of the campaign propositions, the channel selection, the business casing and ultimately the deployment of the budget in line with the customer volume and cost per acquisition targets. In addition, you will also be responsible for the general marketing support within the business including the creation of all brand assets and collateral.
What you’ll do
- Your primary accountability will be to own the delivery of the overall annual customer acquisition target.
- Create and deliver a roadmap of campaigns supporting our acquisition volume, average revenue per customer and costs of acquisition targets.
- Utilize an optimal multi channel methodology focusing on ensuring that low-cost channels always take precedence.
- Leverage data, analysis, insight & market knowledge to create, test and refine the delivery of all ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Manage our creative agencies and partners as part of the overall delivery of campaigns.
- Develop a reporting suite, tracking performance and insight on marketing campaign performance across all touch points.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience of creating successful B2C multi channel marketing programs.
- Understanding of channel mix optimisation specifically how best to blend traditional & emerging channels to achieve the lowest cost of acquisition.
- Campaign budget management skills and previous experience of creating business cases supporting marketing investment.
- Experience of working in a scale up or a high growth market would also be desirable.