The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the Marketing team.
The main role of the marketing team in AirAsia is to ensure that traffic, searches & conversions to & on airasia.com is continuously on a positive trend, contributing to a flight that has a healthy load factor & driving overall revenue for the group. The role is not limited to the airline portfolio and include driving the uptake of all of AirAsia’s other new upcoming e-commerce products such as flight + hotel bundles, destination activities, everyday deals & more; which will ultimately drive the overall P&L.
- Drive Route Performance to meet the target numbers of Load Factor and Revenue for designated routes
- E-Commerce experience – Drive & Adapt to the Change of AirAsia from an airline into an e-commerce marketplace / Ability to work with various Lines-of-Businesses.
- Responsible for the Marketing Planning and drive/ interact with Sales and Distribution, Branding, Creative, Public Relations/ Communications, Regional / Group teams to achieve company’s commercial goals
- Project manage campaigns and drive total communication
- Manage overall budget & spends, aligning investment decisions with business priorities & goals
- Perform Management & Leadership of marketing team
- Cultivate/maintain good relationship within Airline and AirAsia’s Line-of Businesses, as well as external parties
- Minimum 7 experience preferably in Airline E-commerce marketing/ FMCG
- Proven track record in e-commerce product marketing or digital marketing
- Self-motivated, good logical thinking and analytical strength in dealing with new exposure
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop action plans
- Strong command in English – written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence upward, downward and laterally across the organisation and geographic boundaries
- Agile, self-motivated, well organised and energetic in driving change management
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Frequent travelling is required
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best.We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.