- Full-time (Permanent)
Hi-Point Roofing is one of Perth’s largest and most professional roofing companies providing metal roofing and roof plumbing solutions. We are a well-established customer focussed business that takes pride in exceeding its customer’s expectations on quality, reliability and customer service.
As part of the ABN Group, Australia’s leading construction, property and finance company, we manage the roofing contracting functions across the entire Group, including builders such as Homebuyers Centre, Celebration Homes, Dale Alcock Homes and Webb & Brown-Neaves.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the departments and the development of staff.
Other key duties include:
- Continual review and improvement of systems and processes, ensuring high levels of efficient, accuracy and accountability
- Liaise with ABN Group building companies, suppliers and other key stakeholders to determine best practices for all relevant processes
- Manage Service, Estimating and Scheduling teams and provide leadership across all departments, including mentoring and coaching of individual staff members
- Monitor targets, workflows and allocation of tasks, as well as staff and supplier queries
- Read and interpret contract documentation, plans, building processes and procedures, standards and codes
- Utilise available reports to determine areas of improvement, and establish new processes and/or training programs to lead changes and enhancements
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in a management/leadership role with coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to achieve business objectives
- Effective analytical skills to adapt, improve and enhance processes and timeframes
- Knowledge of residential construction processes
- Well-developed problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Construction related qualifications (Estimating, Scheduling, Drafting or Trade) are desirable but not essential
At ABN we are always on the lookout for great people. People with initiative, ambition, proven skills and a passion for what they do.
Some of our employee benefits include:
- In-house discounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Paid parental leave for primary and non-primary carers
- Dedicated wellness programs
- Discounted private health insurance
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity apply now via the link.