This role required the candidate to relocate to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Planning & Performance Management Analyst to join Domestic Refining & NGL Fractionation (DR&NGLF) Admin Area Executive Office. DR&NGLF Admin Area manages and operates 4 wholly-owned refineries, 4 Joint Venture refineries and 2 NGL Fractionation plants. You will perform analytical reviews of financials, operational analysis, planning and reporting activities such as budgeting, accountability, KPI reporting, cost control, contracts and technical or business analysis projects.
- Prepare and design management reports analyzing Admin Area financial and non-financial performance
- Develop techniques or mechanisms to dissect refining business performance and provide advice on improvement actions
- Offer analytical support for department on project evaluation and commercial arrangement economic assessment
- Provide strategic analysis of business-related activities and coordinate administrative activities
- Keep department/division head informed of special and unusual problems encountered and provide problem-solving solutions
- Take initiatives to improve the team’s process and provide work direction to other analysts, clerical, and/or administrative staff
- Willing to relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 10 years related downstream experience, refining and/or refined product sales and marketing experience preferred
- Possession of an advanced business degree (e.g., MBA), relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, CPA) is preferred
- Demonstrated capability and track record in the practice of planning & performance management is required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools is required
- Experience in Linear Programming is preferred