To support the commercial teams by:
- Understanding specific therapeutic areas including but not limited to disease state, competitors, market environment, growth, and market share.
- Improving customer knowledge and insights through analytics of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Enhancing decision making capability.
- Provision of specialised and ad-hoc market analysis.
- Provide market intelligence, managing both internal and external data sources.
- Lead and participate in analytical exercises.
- Manage the inflow of data and the resulting visualisations.
- Conduct ad hoc market research projects for new and existing products and provide insight into future market opportunities.
- Track ROI and provide financial evaluation of marketing tactics.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to evaluate promotional success.
- Similar role in Pharmaceutical and/or FMCG.
- Tertiary qualifications in a STEM subject or relevant discipline.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Analytical skills.
- Computer literacy including advanced Excel, Power BI, and SQL.
- Resilience despite obstacles, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
- Strong knowledge of market analytics.
- Engagement through internal partnerships and external presence.
- Work cross functionally and foster strong partnerships.
- Ability to communicate information accurately.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of the MABI team and with broader departments.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and prioritisation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, grasp the “essence” and can change course quickly as required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and oral English in order to facilitate communications.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.