Presentation Designer – Medical Communications – North West (2/3 days Hybrid) – £35k + bonuses
A leading medical communications agency with a tight-knit team that focuses on quality and staff development. Their ethos is built around supporting their staff to produce the highest quality communication pieces with effective and personalized training, both on-site and with formal courses. They foster a friendly and collaborative work environment where people are happy to work, with regular promotions and the majority of staff enjoying very long tenures. A truly wonderful company to work for and be a part of.
Your responsibilities will be split into 3 key areas:
Presentation development and design:
- Restyle PowerPoint slides and other presentation formats according to client briefs, meeting deadlines and budgeted hours.
- Create visually appealing data visualizations and redesign existing presentations.
- Design interactive elements, animations, and templates aligned with branding guidelines.
- Provide on-site PowerPoint support for meetings and events.
Project management and operational support:
- Take briefs from internal clients and actively contribute to project discussions.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely project delivery and manage bookings.
- Assist in the development of our in-house Graphics and Icons library.
Training, mentoring, and development:
- Stay updated on visual and presentation trends, and provide design guidance to the wider team.
- Develop your skills in Adobe software, Articulate, and other relevant tools.
- Experience in a presentation or a graphic design role (essential)
- Graphic design qualification (desired)
- Medical Communications agency experience (desired)
- Project Management experience (desired)
What should you do next?
This Presentation Designer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a flexible and supportive team for a market leading agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Designer roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorized to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role