About The Role
£28,000 basic + uncapped commission £65,000 OTE
40 hours per week (full time) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, x2 10am-7pm. Occasional weekend days with a day off in lieu during the week. Overtime available.
A sales role with warm leads, all pre-qualified and no cold calling. A sales role where you are focussed on building rapport with the customer and selling through providing great customer experience. A sales role with fantastic training and uncapped commission structure. Interested? Read on…….
As a Sale Executive for CarFinance 247 your role will be to walk our customers through every stage of their car buying journey. You will help our customers secure the best loan for them and support them in finding the car that suits their needs. You will be an exceptional salesperson with a motivation for meeting targets and providing great service. You will be an excellent communicator, with a passion for talking to and helping people. You will be a well organised person, confident in working with technology and systems and a hard worker who wants to be rewarded for their effort, dedication and passion.
Our top performers will earn in excess of £65k!Responsibilities Include
- Build rapport with the customer to understand exactly what they need
- Walk our customers through every stage of their car buying journey
- Utilise and update our CRM system to enable you to manage the customer journey pro-actively
- Achieve all KPI’s around activity and quality
- Achieve sales and performance targets set by the business
- Thrive in working in a fast paced, target focussed environment high energy and high reward culture
- Provide an impeccable customer experience putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Achieve individual and team targets and KPI’s and positively contribute to the team.
- Achieve and maintain appropriate compliance standards and knowledge in the Data Protection Act, Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly.About You
- Uncapped commission
- Subsidised Onsite Parking
- A great working environment with free fruit and juice bars
- Birthday off!
- Onsite Gym
- Free transport to and from piccadilly station
- Free Barista bar serving teas and coffees
- Excellent career progressionAbout UsCarFinance 247 is an award-winning business just outside of Manchester City Centre. We create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by outstanding tech, streamlined process and most importantly, amazing people. Over the next 12 months we have exciting upcoming projects to cement our position as market leaders in every aspect of our business and that journey starts with attracting the best talent.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, the 247 Group is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employee’s and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the 247 Group.
*Guarantee subject to terms and conditions
- Demonstrate outstanding sales performance and customer service in a previous role(s).
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working determined and resilient.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Extremely self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by targets and KPI’s
- Experience of handling objections, ability to understand and promptly respond to customer needs.
- Comfortable working under pressure, proactive and uses own initiative.