Pay Range: $22.62 – $34.06/hr Company Overview:
The people of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are united by a singular mission: ending cancer for life. Our specialized care teams provide personalized, compassionate, expert care to patients of all ages. Informed by basic research done at our Sloan Kettering Institute, scientists across MSK collaborate to conduct innovative translational and clinical research that is driving a revolution in our understanding of cancer as a disease and improving the ability to prevent, diagnose, and treat it. MSK is dedicated to training the next generation of scientists and clinicians, who go on to pursue our mission at MSK and around the globe. One of the world’s most respected comprehensive centers devoted exclusively to cancer, we have been recognized as one of the top two cancer hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report for more than 30 years.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single-dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
- Staff working at an MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
480 Red Hill Rd, Middletown Township, NJ 07748
Opportunity to work day or evening shift
Now hiring Security Guards for MSK Monmouth
MSK’s Security Department provides a secure environment for the hospital staff, visitors and patients. As part of our team, you will monitor building entrances, interior floors, and outside perimeters of MSK buildings. We investigate incidents, prepare written reports, respond to emergencies, and render any assistance needed. We are proud to protect, apply now and join us a Security Guard!
- Experience working as a Security Guard in a facility requiring (SORA) NJ Security Guard license
- Working experience as a Security Guard – standing, walking, and/or continuously moving around and ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- Physical ability to react/respond quickly to emergencies, including life-threatening situations, disorderly conduct, aggressive behaviors, crowd control, etc.
- Digital literacy and visual ability to monitor instruments and computers, distinguish characters (letters, numbers, etc); recognize colors, observe physical characteristics, etc.
- Knowledge of emergency preparedness concepts, basic security concepts, and procedures
- Practice good ethical behavior, excellent communication and customer service, and flexibility to adjust as needed
Interview location: The Security team will connect with you to schedule an interview.
Qualified candidates with required licensure will be invited to interview
What happens after you apply? You will receive an email confirmation with details from MSK’s Talent Acquisition team if you are selected to interview. We look forward to connecting!
$22.62 – $34.06/hr