AU$130000 – AU$150000 per annum
21 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Senior Analyst for our Tier 1 client in Sydney CBD. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets, identifying trends, and providing insights to support our business goals. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Analyze complex data sets and identify key insights to inform business decisions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and develop analytical solutions
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations to communicate key metrics to stakeholders
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support business initiatives and answer key business questions
- Manage and maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Continuously monitor data sources to identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Strong background in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or proven track record working with customer data.
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Experience & Market Research.
- Understanding of different financial products
- Experience working with analytics techniques such as Customer Profiling, classification analyses, A/B testing, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to analyze complex data sets and identify key insights
- Experience developing dashboards and reports using visualization tools such as Tableau / Power BI & Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex data insights to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy and integrity
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click ‘Apply’ button or send your resume to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.