The Software Engineer Service Provider possesses knowledge of IT systems and API development, reporting, and processes. They can liaise with business users, business analysts, and technical resources in error diagnoses and problem resolution.
- Collaborating with other implementation team members to understand and meet customer requirements, as documented in a project plan
- Participating in the design of migration and integration solutions
- Using a variety of technologies including various serverless frameworks to integrate technology elements with other systems used by the customer and/or migrate data from other systems
- Producing high-quality, secure, scalable, performant code as part of middleware, integration, and migration components
- Collaborating with and mentoring your team members
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation on integration and migration solutions
- Transferring knowledge at the end of a project to customer staff
- Actively participating in knowledge-sharing sessions as a presenter and as an attendee
- Practicing continuous learning
- Applying you are continually improving your understanding of knowledge of software, SDLC practices, and the industry in general.
- Practicing rigor and discipline in following procedures while proactively contributing to the quality and improvement of procedures and processes to benefit the client and its teams and clients.
- Occasionally collaborating in the pre-sales process to contribute to the understanding of requirements, scope, and/or project plans.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with production software integrations in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experienced in business analysis/ business systems analysis and data modeling with complex enterprise software.
- Comfortable speaking at a solution architecture level about data structures and data migration
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure preferably with serverless development
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Oracle Siebel CRM and Universal Customer Master (UCM)
- Testing experience on the Frontend and backend testing applications (Web-based applications)
- Linux container and Azure cloud
Duration: 12 Months + possible extension
Location: Ottawa, ON – onsite
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Start Date: June 2023
About the Company
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients.
Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.
Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent.
With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.
5,000 to 9,999 employees