We are seeking a talented quantitative analyst with a technology background who enjoys being on the leading edge of derivatives modeling. The successful candidate will work directly with business and technical users to support, configure and customize Quantifi’s advanced financial software products. The position is within our Professional Services team and requires working directly with clients, making communication and interpersonal skills essential. Quantifi has developed a culture of excellence and this is the opportunity to work with and learn from senior experienced financial and technology professionals in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment.
- Communicating with clients and assisting with their use of Quantifi’s models
- Client-specific development which includes interfaces, reports and custom features
- Support for end users to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues
- Configure and test software to meet client requirements
- Custom program/script development
- Train end users on the configuration and features of Quantifi products
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate Degree in Finance, or related quantitative field
- Experience with derivative modeling with a focus on fixed-income and equity derivatives
- Up to 3 years’ experience with .NET and programming/scripting languages (C#, C++, Java, Python)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Quantifi is a provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions. Founded in 2002, Quantifi serves over 180 clients across 40 countries including 5 of the 6 largest global banks, 2 of the 3 largest asset managers, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members, corporates and other financial institutions.