Service Manager in Housing and Neighbourhoods Services
Dean Fearon 07071 277303 [email protected]
Sheffield is a vibrant and green city with two world-class universities, high performing schools and a thriving Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District. We’re supporting our communities and businesses out of the pandemic, tackling inequalities, celebrating and supporting the diversity and creativity of people in our city and in our Housing and Neighbourhood service teams.
We want our city to flourish, to grow our communities and have one of the largest social housing portfolios in the country. We have an exciting opportunities to join Sheffield as a Service Manager in the Housing & Neighbourhood Service managing a proportion of our 39, 000 council homes.
We are looking for –
- Experienced operational managers
- Great Leaders and effective communicators
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- People with a proven track record on excellent performance and outcomes
- Leaders to support and deliver continual improvement, innovation and transformational change
- Listeners to continually seek feedback from residents and partners to improve performance and services that meet expectation
- People who can develop alliances and engage with key stakeholders to achieve outcomes for the residents of Sheffield
- Individuals who can deliver operational strategy to align with political direction and strategy
We are investing in our workforce and are promoting opportunities to our under-represented groups. We value equality, diversity and inclusion and are focused on increasing the diversity of our workforce, particularly the number of Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic, Disabled and LGBTQ+ people, so that our teams reflect the communities in the city we serve. We are also supporting staff with unpaid caring responsibilities to work flexibly.
It is a great time to join us and we welcome your application.
Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
Full-time employees work 37 hours for 52 weeks of the year and we offer a generous holiday entitlement. We are open to discussions about a wide range of flexible working opportunities which benefit you and the Council, including reduced hour contracts, working part time or as a job share.
Please visit our website for more details about our services
https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/council-housing or https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/housing