About the position
- Join a world class institute – Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare (IEBH)
- Work with a highly experience team to improve the efficiency of research teams & external partners.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of developing research automation software
As Australia’s first private University, Bond University based at Robina, Gold Coast seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
- Free car parking
- Salary packaging options for FBT and Non-FBT items#
- Staff Wellbeing Program
- Study Assistance for Staff and Dependents
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave#
- Corporate discounts with financial institutions and health providers
- Onsite Medical Centre
- Onsite Sports Centre, including pool#
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the development of software projects at the Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare (IEBH), primarily the Systematic Review Accelerator (SRA) https://sr-accelerator.com/.
The Software Developer will be required to work independently as needed and as part of a dedicated team. They will take responsibility for developing research automation software and where necessary help junior software developers improve their skills.
About the person
This exciting position will report to the Automation Lead, IEBH, and will have the opportunity to oversee the quality software development work done in the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- a Computer Science/Information Technology degree from a recognised educational institution OR equivalent industry qualifications or experience in a commercial or educational workplace OR intended progress towards the same.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Experience developing user interfaces in a modern web framework, such as React / Vue / Svelte.
The salary for the position commences at $83,971.10 (Full Time Equivalent) plus 10.5% superannuation per annum. Applications will also be considered from candidates seeking a part-time appointment at a minimum 60% FTE (22.5 hours per week), salary pro-rata based on FTE.
Position-related enquiries can be directed to Justin Clark Research Enhancement Manager [email protected] or phone +61 7 5595 5545
Application and submission details
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applicants can apply using the button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
For current Bond University staff, apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Sunday 18 June 2023
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
- Good Universities Guide 2006-2022
18th June 2023