DevOps and Cloud Engineering
As a Cloud Engineer, your areas of responsibility will include:
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure using version controlled
- Enhancing monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Hardening deployments for security and high availability by implementing best practice
design principles on all levels of the stack (OS, software, network, control plane).
- Administering user access privileges and ensuring adherence to security policies.
- Reviewing and addressing security issues such as vulnerability scan findings, coordinating penetration tests and addressing the findings.
- Maintaining uptime and availability in accordance with our SLA.
- Maintaining internal systems, hardware, and desktops in accordance with infosec best