Are you a Software Engineer looking to work on projects that impact the real world not just a company bank balance?
Do you want to work on some of the most challenging issues of the 21st Century?
If so a career with Raytheon may be what you are looking for!
Working as part of small Agile teams we use a variety of technologies to accomplish our goals, aiming to always pick the best tool for the job.
At current this includes:
– Numerous Frameworks/ Libraries; Node, React, Spring & .Net
– CI / CD tools; Jenkins, Circle CI, Docker (for containerisation), Kubernetes (for orchestration of these containers)
– Cloud platforms; Namely AWS, but also some Azure
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in all of the above (to be honest we really wouldn’t expect you to!) We are happy to train and develop any gaps in knowledge providing you are willing to learn and have some commercial experience in Software Engineering.
In return we will offer you;
– A self-directed training budget of £1.5k to spend on conferences, books, training courses, certifications or whatever you see fit!
– Access to a brand new piece of kit of your choice – we have brand new MacBook & Windows machines available.
All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain a SC clearance with the view to progressing to DV level which would be sponsored by Raytheon UK.