- Building and operating highly sophisticated end-to-end data and Machine Learning pipelines,
- Designing production APIs and data delivery processes,
- Integrating unstructured and timeseries data into production pipelines,
- Collaborating with DevOps engineers to plan and deploy data storage and processing systems, especially for timeseries or financial data,
- Operating in a multi-cloud environment with a big focus on AWS
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Strong hands-on working experience on core PySpark or other distributed data processing systems,
- Experience integrating or utilizing Snowflake,
- Good understanding of SQL & NoSQL databases,
- Experience building and operating pipelines for processing and ML inference for timeseries or financial data,
- History of successfully collaborating with internal stakeholders and clarifying requirements,
- Proven ability to iterate quickly,
- (preferred) Experience working with Kubernetes, Airflow (or similar schedulers) and Machine Learning frameworks,
- (preferred) Proficiency in Python programming
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $147,250.00 – $260,000.00 / year