- Be part of the exciting EV industry
- Work with a rapidly growing global company
- Fast-track your career working with industry leaders
Founded in 2001, Tritium (NASDAQ: DCFC) designs and manufactures proprietary hardware and software to create advanced and reliable DC fast chargers for electric vehicles. Tritium’s compact and robust chargers are designed to look great on Main Street and thrive in harsh conditions, through technology engineered to be easy to install, own, and use. Tritium is focused on continuous innovation in support of our customers around the world.
About the role
This position reports directly to the Technical Content Manager at Tritium DCFC Limited and is based at Murarrie, QLD.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team responsible for all content quality and continuous improvement activities across the whole of the organisation globally. You will create and review internal and customer-facing print documentation/online content for Tritium ensuring that ISO standards are met. You will be proactive and work with key stakeholders to achieve the desired documentation/content outcomes.
- Develop technical publications, including end-user, service, operation, and maintenance manuals, and field service procedures.
- Develop internal and customer-facing documentation, including installation checklists, test plans as installed and as-built.
- Create and perform editorial reviews of BAU documentation, and product documentation for customers and Field Technicians.
- Collaborate with Engineers and key stakeholders to gather information for content including field service procedures, product manuals, and BAU for review and sign-off.
- Ensure controlled/non-controlled content follows the correct process for review, sign-off, and publishing.
- Create and update document templates as required.
- Other duties not listed that are consistent with a position of this role’s requirement.
- Strong communication and written skills with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner; and write technically accurate/grammatically correct content.
- Technical depth gained through writing experience in positions such as manufacturing, software engineering, electrical, or technical support.
- Proven record of owning the content process from profiling audiences, gathering information, final publication, and content maintenance.
- Experience creating various internal and customer-facing documents including field service procedures, manuals, and business procedures.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of tasks and to tight deadlines, with awareness of how to estimate the required work for projects/how to best manage workload.
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- User-centric thinker that can anticipate the user’s concerns and questions about the product.
- Experience working with Madcap Flare.
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 (specifically, Word and Visio).
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira, and SharePoint.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Technical Writing role.
Join a fast-paced and dynamic business in green tech. We want to change the world for the better and we work hard to do it every day. Tritium offers competitive salaries, free EV charging at available offices, and a diverse range of learning opportunities and career paths.
Tritium is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process, just ask.