WANTED -Territory Business Manager
medi USA is growing, and we need you to join the team with great benefits, PTO, and awesome compensation package!
medi is a market leader in medical devices and is looking for folks ready to operate in a professional office environment to service medi’s USA’s expanding business needs.
medi USA is looking for a motivated and personable Territory Business Manager in the Seattle, WA area who is interested in expanding their business-to-business sales experience into a new field. As a Territory Business Manager, you will sell our line our medical compression, foot orthotic, orthopedic and compression sportswear line (CEP) to new and existing customers. Our book of business consists of physicians and other medical professionals. On top of selling our top of line products, you will also train and educate physicians, therapists, and other medical professionals on the benefits of our line of medical products.
- Prospecting for new clients
- Developing existing accounts through education programs and line extensions
- Providing expert product information to clients to influence their purchasing habits
- Documenting and recording sales data
- Building relationships with customers and medical professionals
- Meeting all sales goals
- Gaining and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our medical product line
- Consulting with customers, ascertaining their needs and answering their questions
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of successful & documentable outside sales
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Willing to perform overnight travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Education or working knowledge of anatomy, physiology or athletic training is a plus
This is a team workplace!
If you have shown the drive to succeed and have a strong work ethic, we want you! Be a part of a company that is strong, stable, and still growing that offers all employees a
medi USA offers an environment where employees are part of the team and are given paid training and support from management and peers through live interaction, phone, and/or chat, so you are always supported and supporting others. medi offers room for growth and development.
As aTerritory Business Manager, you will receive comprehensive training to familiarize you with our medical product lines and with our sales system. We appreciate your hard work and dedication and will reward you with a compensation package that includes base salary plus uncapped commissions as well as a benefits package.
Your benefits as a medi USA employee will include a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits Package on your first day (medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, short- and long-term disability)
- 401k with company match
medi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and can make accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities.
As part of our effort to provide and maintain a safe and healthful workplace, medi USA, LP requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2 weeks after a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Individuals seeking an exemption from this