Client ID: 360159
Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish – Job Description
- Champions a customer focused culture to deliver best in class service and support for the TPRM program global stakeholders. Delivers support and assistance to Global contract owners and key stakeholders in the successful execution of the global TPRM program, including attention to inquiries and information requests
- Performs key activities that enables the efficient and accurate risk assessment of third parties
- This includes exception administration, incident logging and tracking, operational monitoring, and oversight of risk assessment progress
- Performs remediations and operational projects to continuously improve the accuracy and completeness of the book of record
- Support the documentation of key TPRM processes and procedures, as well as the ongoing update and maintenance of such documentation
- Supports the maintenance and management of the TPRM support tools email inquiries, ServiceNow tickets, Athena Chat Bot and Yammer sites in English, French and Spanish
Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish – Mandatory Skills
- Bilingual Spanish (verbal and written)
- 5+ years relevant experience in risk management
- MS Office Suite (Excel and PPT)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to effectively manage difficult conversations and complaints
- Strong inter-personal skills as well as both verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with senior management; excellent attention to detail
- Sound judgment, critical thinking, learning agility, time/project management, and a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a business-related subject
Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish – Nice to Have Skills
- French would be an asset
- Third-party risk management experience
- FI experience
- Project management experience
- Experience documenting procedures
Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish – Assignment Start Date ASAP – 6 months to start Business Analyst – Risk Management – Bilingual English/Spanish – Assignment Location Toronto, ON – Work Hybrid
Promoted by Procom
About the Company
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients.
Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.
Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent.
With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.