- 12 month fixed term Senior Manager opportunity in AGLs Customer Operations department
- Seeking an experienced people leader within the Training and Quality/Contact Centre environment
- Melbourne based – hybrid work arrangement – (3 office days, 2 WFH)
- Design and implement risk-based quality and compliance frameworks that align to Customer Markets strategic priorities. Continuously improve existing quality and sales validation programs, ensuring consistent compliance programs are established to measure compliance with legal, regulatory and process requirements.
- Ensure that all controls, measures and evaluations are conducted in accordance with any internal or external audit recommendations and provide timely input to audits and other regulatory investigations.
- Understand Customer Markets key performance metrics, strategies and cost drivers and develop process and quality adherence programs to compliment metric performance improvements.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key vendors (including TCS/ Synergy) to drive ongoing improvement in support services. Effectively manage vendors within agreed budgets and quality related SLA’s.
- Work with stakeholders to identify training gaps in skills and knowledge, to recommend innovative training solutions and define success measures. Then, implement effective evaluation & assessment tools to monitor and report on the success of the learning interventions methods.
- Support operational readiness for the implementation of new initiatives, working with key stakeholders to ensure suitable training material, change and communications strategy and process documentation is in place.
- Manage the delivery of all frontline training to induct all new contact centre agents, and all new processes both knowledge and technical, including oversite of compliance training.
- Develop, maintain and communicate a continuous program of work that provides delivery certainty over the short to medium term, effectively prioritising work requests from stakeholders.
- Proactively collaborate with the broader Operational Services team and all key stakeholders to ensure alignment with and delivery of Customer Market Operations objectives.
- Leverage both internal and external subject matter expertise to identify and implement leading practices in quality, strategic alliances / relationships as appropriate to support AGL’s journey.
- Extensive experience & knowledge of call centre/customer service environments
- A passion and understanding of adult learning principles. With demonstrated experience managing people centric learning programs.
- Demonstrated experience from a quality, compliance background
- Internal stakeholder management skills including influencing, negotiating and the ability to effectively obtain management support.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to add valuable foresight from data in a timely fashion. Ability to collate and present meaningful reports at a strategic management level and at an operational level.
- Effective project and change management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Organisational and self-management skills including the ability to deal with ambiguity, quickly adjust, and accommodate emerging priorities.
- Ability to master a fast paced and changing environment. Ability to respond quickly and decisively to drivers within and external to the business.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing large teams, inspiring high levels of employee engagement, embedding a leadership culture which balances high performance with active engagement and personal and professional development of team members.
AGL has a commitment to maintain a diverse workforce, and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences. We also recognise that some applicants may not wish to disclose, and we respect their decision. To learn more about reasonable adjustments that can be offered throughout the recruitment process, please visit:
Quality Assurance – Group