£23,000 per annum
Our client is recruiting for a Secretary. The purpose of the role is Secretary to the solicitors, together with other certain delegated responsibilities.
- Audio-typing – transcribing audio dictation.
- Diary – diarising files; giving diarised files to the solicitor; making appointments etc.
- Liaison – liaise with the solicitors when away from the office – notifying of the daily posts, emails, passing on messages etc.
- License Applications – typing applications where necessary, diarising, etc in accordance with office procedures.
- Opening Clients / Matters on Office Management System and physical files where appropriate – opening new clients/matters via the office management system, following firms’ money laundering procedures.
- Telephone – assistance in answering the telephone, taking messages, liaising with clients, arranging meetings, etc.
- AutoCAD – printing plans
- Miscellaneous – filing, preparing posts, photocopying, scanning, bundles etc.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and to have an overall responsibility towards self-development.
- Ability to manage own time, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to co-operate and get along with other members of the immediate secretarial team and other colleagues.
- High standard of communication, both verbally and written.
- Typing speeds – both audio and copy typing a minimum of 60 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and also knowledge of using the internet.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
Work Location: In person