- Fixed Term contract opportunity based in Beenyup Water Resource Recovery Facility at Craigie
- Immediate start until 28th June 2024
- $92,321 + Super
About the role:
This fixed term employment opportunity based in Beenyup Water Resource Recovery Facility, Craigie requires you to be able to develop technical documentation such as manuals and functional control descriptions to meet Water Corporation requirements.
What the role will involve:
- Develop documentation such as Operations and Maintenance Manuals and Functional control descriptions creation in the project ensuring it meets the requirements of the Water Corporation
- Following established change management processes to ensure accuracy of documentation developed
- Provide expertise advise in discussions and workshops on documentation development and handover processes to ensure that all work meets the needs of the end user
- Analyse and provide feedback on current templates to ensure that they are fit for current purpose and serve the intended purpose
- Engage with key stakeholders to establish and analyse user requirements to achieve strategic operational objectives
- Ensure assigned tasks are being progressed and reviewed in line with assigned targets to ensure that overall strategic timelines are being met
- Contribute expert advice to the development of treatment expertise, operations, processes, and technology to enhance overall technical knowledge of the corporation
Key skills and experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in relevant scientific or engineering field or extensive experience creating technical documents
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Diversity and inclusion are more than words. They guide us on building a thriving workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community.
We encourage applications from every background, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, LGBTQIA+ folks and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments, or alternative methods of communication in the recruitment process, can contact a Recruitment Officer at [email protected] or 9420 2000.
To read our diversity and inclusion statement, please visit our website