In-house, full-time position. Immediate start.
This role is geared more towards overseeing ProjectMgt of Software Applications Products being developed by overseas working teams. We need someone that can project manage and support programming work as needed.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we have a number of key projects including enterprise-grade software development for membership platform solutions, a multi-vendor e-commerce platform, and a blockchain property fintech we are working towards launching over the next few months.
If you understand working with blockchain development applications that will be very favourably looked also.
Please note: Our office is located near to Harbour Town on the Gold Coast, Australia and we are looking for a candidate that is able to work on the Gold Coast from our offices not remotely.
We Are Looking For An Individual Who Meets the Following Criteria:
- PHP framework
- Strong experience in OOP with PHP
- ReactJS, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience with GIT
- Strong experience in MySQL
- Strong experience working with REST API
- Knowledge and experience working with Woo-commerce are favourable
- Good experience and knowledge of working with WordPress is required
- Comfortable with AWS service or cloud ways server management and deployment
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and UX/UI
- Fundamental page layout and design sensibilities
We are looking for an individual with good WordPress skills who can assist with web applications and that is also able to help with producing design solutions for print, digital marketing materials, branding, etc. You will be working on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment with varying levels of structure.
- Work with overseas teams to plan and schedule work;
- Contribute to wireframing, design and planning the software – from workflows to database schemas;
- Help develop software according to the plans/tasks allocated.
- Retain a consistent approach to the project as per instructions.
- Assist with auditing work of overseas team members
- Assist in the handover/launch of software to clients.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to respond appropriately to the constant change in priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Detail-and process-oriented
- Participate in planning, concept, and strategy sessions
What we can offer you?
This is a full-time role with an immediate start. The first 2 weeks trial is required to be done under an ABN. Negotiation for salary will start from $65,000 per annum plus Superannuation and additional incentive will be provided based on experience and will be negotiated at the meeting.
Visa Sponsorship for suitable candidates already based in Australia.
We are looking for someone who is action-oriented, has great communication skills and has an analytical approach to problem-solving. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and any other supporting links to websites or projects you have contributed.
NOTE: A two-week trial is required either part-time if employed already or can be done fully in the first 2 weeks. This will be fully paid given that the candidate is competent enough to do the work as their resume states.
Email: [email protected]
Be sure to include a cover letter and your resume, with some references.
Appointments will only be set up after reviewing your resume.
Call: 1800 747853