About Westman Atelier
A new standard of clean luxury. Founded by world-renowned editorial makeup artist Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier is a curated edit of skin-loving, performance-first makeup that is always effortless, and never overdone. A mother, makeup artist, and champion of holistic living, Gucci believe passionately that ‘luxury’, ‘efficacy’, and ‘clean’ can be synonymous with exceptional makeup.
About Our Founder
Gucci Westman has more than 20 years of professional experience as a major editorial makeup artist, contributing to publications like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Gucci is known for creating dewy, supernaturally glowy looks and her highly coveted “second-skin approach” to makeup, resulting in naturally beautiful, radiantly amplified skin.
Westman Atelier is seeking a Copywriter to support across digital and physical copy needs. Under the direction of the Head of Content, this highly collaborative role is responsible for proofreading, editing, and writing copy for various areas of the business, including email, SMS, social content, paid marketing, in-store collateral, and e-commerce pages. The ideal candidate is a powerhouse writer and creative thinker who is able to fully capture our unique brand tone, and understands our customers.
- Partner with the Head of Content to create best in class copy that is consistent and on-brand; Document and help define overall brand voice
- Write, edit and proof-read all brand copy, including but not limited to email and SMS, paid ads, organic social content, product copy, in-store copy
- Contribute to our Gucci’s Guide blog with SEO and brand building in mind
- Support the Marketing team across various copy needs, including but not limited to concepting, taglines, naming, and tailoring collateral for various markets and retailers
- Support the Marketing, PR, Education, Digital and Retail teams with written content as needed
- Collaborate with 3rd party retailers to provide brand copy and product descriptions across digital and physical while upholding brand style and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, English or a similar field
- 3 – 5 years of writing and editing experience in a brand environment, preferably in beauty; editorial & agency experience, a plus
- Familiarity with industry best practices and SEO guidelines
- Strong verbal + written communication, and project management skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and operate with a level of ambiguity
- Highly collaborative with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Curious, open minded, and a growth mindset
- Empathy for the customer and their interaction with the brand through various channels
This is a remote position.