Who you’ll be working for:
P Fitzsimmons Ltd is part of Dyno-Rod, one of the UK’s largest plumbing forces. They have a network of Gas Safe registered engineers, made up of over 45 franchisee businesses, over 900 skilled engineers, plus local support teams up and down the country.
What’s in it for you:
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free. 90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This apprenticeship programme opens the door for further employment opportunities including:
- Data Technician
- Junior Data Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Financial Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- Taking incoming calls
- Processing data entry on Excel and CRM entry
- Closing down jobs on CRM system
- Learning to dispatch
- Analysing jobs and reporting on figures
- Downloading reports from third party software and data transfer on to CRM system.
You will need the following skills:
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can’t meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5.30pm
Possibility of full-time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Apply now to visit the QA site and start YOUR journey to a successful apprenticeship.