Summary:The Data Scientist Senior is responsible for discovering information hidden in vast amounts of data through design, development and implementation of optimal Prescriptive, Predictive and Descriptive analytics solutions. Individual must have extensive knowledge of Statistical Models, Data Mining, Machine Learning and proven experience in building custom algorithms to deliver insights. Individual must have proven programming competency in advanced Data Science toolkits such as SAS. The Data Scientist III is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Performance Improvement and Workforce Planning Department, the Human Resources vertical and the organization as a whole.
- Provides technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value
- Contributes to the execution of CHRISTUS’ overall information systems strategy as it pertains to their vision of the organization in both strategic and tactical plans
- Involved in team adoption, execution and integration of strategy to achieve optimal and efficient delivery
- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance
- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses impact on other systems, and works with cross functional teams within information management to ensure positive project impact
- Installs, configures, and verifies the operation of software components
- Master’s Degree