Jungheinrich is one of the world’s largest & most successful intralogistics and materials handling equipment providers. Headquartered in Hamburg, Jungheinrich employs over 19,000 people across 41 countries and in 2021 the company recognised a record revenue of €4.1 Billion. Jungheinrich is committed to becoming a climate neutral company & we are proud to be recognised among the top 1 percent of the world’s most sustainable organisations.
In Australia, we have 250 employee across 6 office nationally! We are proud of our growing national footprint which we attribute to our high quality and cost effective products.
About the role:
We have multiple opportunities for Field Service Technicians in our Melbourne branch. You will be part of our highly valuable Field Service Division who are responsible for servicing and repairing our forklift trucks. Additionally this role has the potential to develop into a leading product specialist.
You will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines, electrical and mechanical fault finding and repairs
- Relevant trade qualification (Forklift Mechanic, Automotive Electrician/Light Vehicle Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle, Plant, Diesel Mechanic) and are looking to progress your career
- Current Manual Driver’s licence
- Forklift Licence & LPG Certificate would be an advantage
- You will be results driven & able to effectively manage competing priorities
- Able to work with others and by yourself
- Pride yourself on delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive wages and an attractive remuneration package ($34-$42 per hour depending on experience & qualifications)
- Service Vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Job security with an international market leader
- Continuous training opportunities both locally and interstate
- Opportunity for career progression
- Supportive team culture with a genuine focus on work-life balance
- Recognition for your contributions
- Technical support available when required
How to Apply:
We are proud of our leading reputation within the industry! If you share our bold vision of shaping the future of intralogistics, we invite you to click “Apply” to submit your cover letter and resume.
We welcome confidential enquiries at [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.