- Work as a Grant Writer for a growing technology consultancy
- A great option for remote working – Must be within 2hrs of London
About Our Client
Since revolutionizing the UK and EU grant funding landscape using tech, raising over £50m in funds for our clients over a 12-month period, and being featured in the Guardian and Telegraph newspapers, this company is now a fully-fledged incubator for helping businesses and creative ideas find funding, scale and bring their ambitions to life.
Writing full grant proposals across a range of grants (both core and one-off), including but not limited to…
- Advise clients on the best way of getting grants authorized
- Work on applications/Review client applications
- Changing deadlines
- Writing the application
- The client has already set themselves up
- Speak through projects with them and then write up
- Similar to writing a scientific article
- Why they should get grant funding over another company?
- Consultation calls
- Drafting & redrafting
- Responding to client feedback
- Offering feedback on client contributions.
Supporting the wider Grants team with review work during busier periods across all core grants, including but not limited to…
- Reviewing platform answers and final applications and QC’ing freelancer/peer work.
- Collecting and managing other platinum writer’s availability;
- Updating appropriate Platinum Monday Boards;
- Connecting platinum writer with a client;
- Communicating the platinum availability with Sales Team
The Successful Applicant
Experience/CV: Must Have
- Previous experience with grant writing or bid writing
- Or Ph.D. student/post-grad in a scientific field
- Or Science teacher at key stage 3/4 or college level
- Must be based within the UK (2hrs from London)
- Experience dealing with clients
- Experience with marking and reviewing the documentation
- Emotional intelligence
- Happy to write 10-page documents
- Problem-solving and solutions
What’s on Offer
- Private Medical
- Mental Health
- £1500 Set Up Budget
- 33 Days Of Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Bonuses Based On Success – 1k-2k Per Year
This role offers great progression prospects, the company is a tech start-up (3 years old) that has doubled in growth each year. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company and potentially to branch out, specializing in different regions or subject matter.